Dr. Donald Jones Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Donald Jones?

Rude, Impatient

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Made me feel like I was wasting his important time

Horrible So called Assistant

Posted on June 21st, 2016

The doctor is average. If you need a quick a script, then ok for that. He has a weird guy following him around all day in scrubs who is rude and unsightly. His muse, for lack of better explanation. Strange, weird, what have you. I don't understand his placement there. Office clown? He curses like a drunk, angry sailor, and personality is that of a sewer eat. Resembles one too.

Excellent doctor.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Great friendly and caring doctor and staff.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I've been going here for almost 15 years. Knowledgable and trustworthy. Great care.

I would NOT recommend this Physician

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Recently we have had some issues with Dr. Donald Jones office staff and some communication issues. I went to pu up my perscription for coumadin and the pharmacists told me that my INR values were low and they didn't want to give me my script. The pharmacists called the office and talked to the RN and explained the INR and their concern. The pharmacists have a legal obligation to pt and phys to be sure that coumadin and other meds are being monitored correctly. (they had the lab values). I called a spoke w/ Dr. Jones staff and told them this as well and said we were closely monitoring and doc the this in case there are any legal obligations and that this could become a legal isues if not properly managed. We discussed INR values (diff of opinions) which was part of the mix of problems. Rec'd letter from Jones in a fed ex box so signature was needed and told he had a conflict reg: medical care and find a new doc. I wrote a letter to office & explained again the situation that part of this was a commuication problem. Many phone calls to office manager. They said the RN stated: something about going to court probably not exact words but she overheard a conversation w/ myself and wife regarding this could be an issue and taken to court. Really, we are told to be our own adocate and ask questions and be sure we as a pt are being monitored correctly. Very concerning, especially with a pharmacists to back me as a pt up. I would not recommend this phys.

Does not care

Posted on September 10th, 2014

I went to doctor jones on Monday with sever lower back and leg pain. He had go take an X-ray and he wrote me a script for pain medication. The medication he wrote did nothing for my pain. On Tuesday morning I called his office and expressed to him that the medication was not working. On Tuesday he called and said that the results of the X-Ray were negative. I told mr. Jones that I need a MRI and that I would like to see dr rawal because he had done surgery on my back in the past. Wednesday we called as soon as they opened. Mr. Jones said to take two of the pain meds three times a day. I told them I have been and I am still in sever pain. The uncaring person that he is told me to go to the emergency room. Also that moring his staff told me that they would make me an appointment with dr. Rawal as soon as they open at 9am. Well 11am rolled around and I called his office, they said that they were very busy and not got to it yet. I was very rude with my response to them. They acted like is was no bid deal, but was a big deal for me because I was the one suffering with extreme pain in my back and leg. They told they would check into it for me. Again no call. I called them back and I was told that mr jones said he needed me to apologize before he would see me again. Needless to say I did not apologize. I am a 54 year old male who does not do drugs of any kind and you can't even get me to go to the doctors office when something is wrong. As you can see I refer to him as mr. Jones. Using the word dr in front of his name would mean I respect him . I most certainly do not. This guy should not be practicing medicine. He does not car about people's situation . He himself is rude and uncaring. So since I am a client and my money pays his salary, I have terminated his employment with me. The reason: ( unbecoming a doctor and willfull misconduct. He needs to re-read the doctors hyppicratical and to adhere to it. I doubt he will. He acts like he is better than everyone because of his position. I think of doctors the same way I think of politicians and lawyers. He is a legend in his own mind.

Arrogant, obnoxious

Posted on September 4th, 2013

My son was experienced to bat exposure. He awoke to two bats flying in his room. A person should now go through a series of rabies VACCINES if one is unaware if they have been bitten. The CDC and Heath Departments across America all recommend this since bat sites can be so small, they are undetected; especially sleeping people, intoxicated people, babies and the mentally impaired. A 16 year old from Houston died after a bat flew into his room while he was asleep and was bitten, without the youth's knowledge. Dr. Jones AND STAFF treated my son in a mocking manner, not giving him a thorough examination for bites. Jones put on the diagnosis - bats in his house - another example of his mockery. We followed up with the Jackson Co. Health Department who recommended he go to ER; AND - that our cat get an immediate rabies shot since the cat was in the room with him! He will be going in today for his third series of rabies vaccines.

money first, patients second, zero compassion

Posted on June 25th, 2013

I was a patient of doctor Jones for 10 years during this time I mostly one of his p.a's. I would have preferred it stay that way. I suffer from chronic migraines and have had 2-3 a week for the majority of my life. I rarely see the doctor because I prefer to not to take medications that make me feel better temporarily only to make me feel worse later. I asked the Dr if there was any new medications that would curb the frequency of my migrains. Dr Jones treated me as if I was a junkie trying to get pain pills when this is the opposite of what I was asking. After repeating that I didn't want pain killers I wanted a preventive treatment. I told him of limited success i had using all natural remedies, the caring professional that he isn't LAUGHED and proceeded to tell me that I must be lying about my symptoms and probably dont really have migraines. With that I said if u r not on the same page with my treatment maybe I should find a more compassionate doctor. I got up and left to never ever return. Stay away!

Med Plus on Lawrence

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I went to the MedPlus on Lawrence st this past weekend and encountered a rude and arrogant Dr Jones. I have a sinus infection (which I have often) and he questioned whether I was faking the symptoms to get an anti-biotic. REALLY? Like I am going to take the anti-biotic and sell them on the street? At this point I just wanted to get out of there. Note to Dr Jones....you seemed to be extremely irritated..maybe you should not work in a walk-in clinic on the weekends. I will be seeing my Physician today and I will be telling her how I was treated.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I have kicked several medical staff out of the exam room because of how serious I take my children's healthcare. I have a son that has had a few issues and so I'm incredibly protective of him. Dr. Jones came highly recommended and for good reason. He us a caring doctor that will continue to help his patients get to the bottom of their concerns. My children will always see this doctor.

too rushed

Posted on September 26th, 2011

On my last visit all he wanted to do was gripe about it being too long since my previous visit. When I tried to tell him about the back trouble I was experiencing he just blew me off with a prescription for a muscle relaxer and that was the end of the visit. I have now been off work for 2 weeks because my back went out totally, I am under the care of a chiropractor now, and as soon as I'm back on my feet will be seeking a new Dr as primary care physician.

Best of the Best

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Jones, all his diagnosis,& treatments are the very best. He is a very patient & kind.