Dr. Donald Morris Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Morris Jr?

Spectacular Doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr Morris did a Bilateral knee replacement on me. He then repaired the knee when the replacement loosened. A year later he had to repair the same knee as I had torn my ligament on my knee. Through it all he wa fantastic and caring and compassionate. My only critical remark he does not do shoulders on a regular basis so he sent me to Dr Wirth in San Antonio. He is a wonderful doctor. He also does a free clinic for athletes on the weekend....very commendable. We need more doctors like him.

Happy in the Hill Country

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Morris by another doctor. This is very common. My appointment was at 1:00 and I was taken to the exam room at 2:15. I then waited another 10 minutes until he came in. By this time I was very irritated. The staff was courteous, but not friendly. Dr. Morris was the same. I needed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome surgery and his reputation preceded him as being one if not the best in town for that surgery. I trusted my gut as I have worked in healthcare along side some of the best surgeons in Houston. I can usually sense if something is not right. So, I scheduled my surgery. Everything at the Peterson Ambulatory Surgery Center went very well. The staff there was amazing and when Dr. Morris came in he was very nice. So, I attributed my first office visit to it being a very busy day. After all, I was not hiring his personality, I was hiring his skill and reputation that proved to be true to what I had heard about him being great in the OR. I had my post op visit today, the stitches came out, the incision looked great and the staff and Dr. Morris were incredibly friendly. So for a few minor infractions on the part of his scheduling policy and procedures, I have no complaints and would highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Best doctor ever

No time

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I was referred to him by an urgent care staff. Took 2 weeks to get an appointment. I was put in a room and waited 20 minutes for him to come in. He walked in said he had seen my xrays and MRI and that he was going to give me a steroid injection then walked out. He came back, gave me the shot and left. Didn't talk to me at all. Then charged my insurance company and me $120 for the time and more for the shot. Won't see him again unless I can't find another orthopedist.

Highly recommended

Posted on April 13th, 2012

He has performed several surgeries on me with excellent results. My daughter saw him for knee pain and also had a good experience.

Lazy staff

Posted on March 21st, 2011

I had to double check my own referral when his staff refused to. I'm also having to line up my own doctor for a second referral because his staff can't do it. They also don't answer the phone after 4:30p, even when the office closes at 5. Deeply disappoint a doctor would allow his employees to behave so badly. It says a lot of Dr. Morris himself

Posted on August 9th, 2010

I have been an RN for over 30 years. Dr Morris has great bedside manner;he looks you in the eye and in compassionatea bout your well being. I can wait as long as it takes because I know he will spend the time with me that I need. He operated on my shoulder and I haven't had any more problems;next is a total knee and I feel very confident in his abilities

Cocky and Doesn't Care

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Went in to see him for a broken collarbone, and he acted like it was no big deal. After calling after 9pm to change the appointment from 3:15pm to 8am, he made us wait, and when we were called in he talked for two seconds, told us nothing we didn't already know, then charged us 77 dollars for about 2 seconds of his time. Didn't even LOOK at the injury.

Posted on June 5th, 2017