Dr. Donald Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Nelson?

November 10th, 2015

I miss having Doctor Nelson as my doctor. He is a very good doctor and I have had a hard time find someone to replace him. I greatest memory I have is when he told me my treatment for Hep C worked. No amount of money in the world could replace having Doctor Nelson as my doctor and I miss him very much.

April 21st, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Nelson is a great doctor. I was diagnosed with Chron's disease a few years back and was lucky enough to get him as a doctor. Any time I have any trouble I just call his office and leave him a message. He always returns my call personally!! I would highly recommend him to anyone with Chron's!!

February 22nd, 2010

My Fear of the Colonoscopy procedure

Anytime I am scheduled for a first-time medical procedure, I always ask my network of friends and associates about their experiences with the procedure I am about to encounter. Everyone I spoke with claimed that having a colonoscopy is very painful. Because my tolerance for pain is minimal and I am a chicken about needles, I was a nervous wreck on the morning of my procedure. After a wonderful greeting from the patient registration desk, at St. Johns Hospital in Springfield, Mo, and the Volunteer who escorted me to the Endoscopy Unit, helped me feel a sense of calmness. The friendliness and professionalism of the Hospitals Endoscopy Staff broke down a little more of my hysterical state. Once in the Procedure room, Dr. Donald Nelson and his staffs (of St. Johns Regional Medical Center) calming bedside manner (and that wonderful drug) put me right at ease. I never felt a thing. To all of my friends and associates who had such horrible experiences with the colonoscopy, Na! Na! Na! Na! You just didnt have the right Doctor and/or Staff. Next time go to Dr. Donald Nelson of Springfield Missouri

June 8th, 2016