A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Patterson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Patterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Reg Hosp, Columbia, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Clayton Patterson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Donald Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Patterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.