Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jun 2nd, 2015

I love Dr. Simmons! I've been having some ongoing issues, and he continues to work through them without rushing or becoming impatient. He is very friendly, and he keeps the line of communication opened. If something isn't feeling right, I'm not afraid to tell Dr. Simmons. I think he is the best at what he does. Different strokes, for different folks! Maybe I'm partial because his dad is my primary care doctor, and I love him too!

May 10th, 2015

I consulted him , to my surprise he didn't even do any physical examination like physically checking where the pain is . My primary care physician is lot better. Waste of money

INCOMPETENT show details INCOMPETENT
Feb 16th, 2015

No follow up. I have been waiting over a year to schedule surgery.

Good doctor, but brief visits/rare follow ups from staff show details Good doctor, but brief visits/rare follow ups from staff
Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Simmons is very nice, he seems concerned about your health and does his best to get results. The only thing that is lacking is that the visits seemed very rushed (though if I have a question, he does stay to explain). His assistants are nice and friendly. But when Dr. Simmons says his staff will follow up with me in regards to results and any next-action steps I have to take, they never call. I was scheduling a surgery and they asked, "Have you had your labs done yet? You were supposed to." I didn't even know I had to because no one mentioned it! I know my way around insurance/doctors, so I can handle this pretty well. But it feels like I'd have to do more than the average person to get my results.

Inconsiderate Doctor! show details Inconsiderate Doctor!
Jan 24th, 2013

Flake! hops around could care less about the value of a relationship with his patients