A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Thompson, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Thompson has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Thompson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Donald Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Thompson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Cardiologists.