A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Donald Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Thompson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Thompson, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Thompson has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Charles Thompson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Donald Thompson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Donald Thompson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Westminster, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Lakewood, CO.
See Westminster Cardiologists.