Dr. Donald Cannon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 28th, 2016
I went to see Dr. Cannon after I had a horrible experience with a new doctor. I found him so compassionate, thorough and and truly concerned about my well being. I had to have surgery and he talked with me beforehand and made me feel completely relaxed. He called me at home that night to see how I was feeling. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Cannon was very nice and very professional. He delivered my first son almost ten years ago and I will never forget him.

February 2nd, 2015
The most compassionate, patient and caring doctor I have ever found.

March 10th, 2013
Excellent care
I've been seeing Dr. Cannon and others in his office since I left the women's group where I was receiving the worst care from Dr. Martinez and Dr. D'Elia. Dr. Cannon came highly recommended from friends. He has always read my file before coming in, listened to my concerns and taken excellent care of me during and after my pregnancy. His bedside manner is excellent as I was told before going in. He is very warm and I trust him completely and it's been a relief to be in his care as well as those in his office. I would and do always highly recommend him.

April 27th, 2012
Wonderful, caring doctor
Dr. Cannon goes above and beyond for his patients. I was nervous before my D&E so he sat with me in the holding area before the procedure and held my hand as they put me to sleep. He personally called me the next day to see how I was doing.He is the best.

December 10th, 2010
Dr.Cannon is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. He stayed with me during my wait to get into the OR, came in on his time off to see me for a problem and actually remembers the names of my husband and child. He is terrific and I would recommend anyone who has ever had a bad GYN experience to go see him, you will forget you ever had a problem with anyone else.

July 26th, 2009
Best ob/ delivery doctor ever
He was kind, genuine and very well trained. He was open to my ideas for birth plan and we were able to birth our daughter naturally. His skill really did shine in the delivery room and I would trust our lives to no one else. Thank you Dr. Cannon.

July 23rd, 2009
I have been under the care of Dr. Cannon since 2006... He is an outstanding physician and really takes personal interest in the care of all of his patients. I can't wait to conceive number two so he can deliver me.

April 10th, 2009
He is very nice and easy to talk to.