Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Obgyn Care Of Southern Nj
406 E Gibbsboro Rd
Lindenwold, Lindenwold, NJ 08021
856-435-7007
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent care  |  show details
by E. Napoli on Mar 10th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Cannon and others in his office since I left the women's group where I was receiving the worst care from Dr. Martinez and Dr. D'Elia. Dr. Cannon came highly recommended from friends. He has always read my file before coming in, listened to my concerns and taken excellent care of me during and after my pregnancy. His bedside manner is excellent as I was told before going in. He is very warm and I trust him completely and it's been a relief to be in his care as well as those in his office. I would and do always highly recommend him.

|  Wonderful, caring doctor  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

Dr. Cannon goes above and beyond for his patients. I was nervous before my D&E so he sat with me in the holding area before the procedure and held my hand as they put me to sleep. He personally called me the next day to see how I was doing.He is the best.

|  Outstanding OB Doctor  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Cannon is a very patient and compasionate doctor. During a difficult time in my pregnancy in 2009, he took the extra time to get me through it by allowing me to come in on his time off and answer all of my questions. Prior to the scheduled delivery, he took the time to meet my priest and answer all of his questions. During the delivery his skills and experience were exceptional. My son, Isaiah (RIP 8/15/09) was in excellent hands. Dr. Cannon showed me that he is a geniune, compasionate, and caring person. He has been the best OB doctor I have had the pleasure to meet.

Dec 10th, 2010

Dr.Cannon is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. He stayed with me during my wait to get into the OR, came in on his time off to see me for a problem and actually remembers the names of my husband and child. He is terrific and I would recommend anyone who has ever had a bad GYN experience to go see him, you will forget you ever had a problem with anyone else.

|  Best ob/ delivery doctor ever  |  show details
by Sarah Gray on Jul 26th, 2009

He was kind, genuine and very well trained. He was open to my ideas for birth plan and we were able to birth our daughter naturally. His skill really did shine in the delivery room and I would trust our lives to no one else. Thank you Dr. Cannon.

by A.T.S on Jul 23rd, 2009

I have been under the care of Dr. Cannon since 2006... He is an outstanding physician and really takes personal interest in the care of all of his patients. I can't wait to conceive number two so he can deliver me.

by Dorothy Brown on Apr 10th, 2009

He is very nice and easy to talk to.