A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Turner Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Turner Cassidy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner Cassidy
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Cassidy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Turner Cassidy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner Cassidy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Turner Cassidy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Turner Cassidy MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Turner Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Donald Turner Cassidy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Turner Cassidy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Oncologists.