Dr. Donald Chabot Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Donald Chabot?

Posted on April 13th, 2015

This dr told me there was nothing wrong with me . I have been in excruciating pain for 3 days straight i went in there first they did a urinalysis followed by blood work. Doc came in said everything looked good we need to do a catscan. After scan comes in and tells me there is nothing wrong with me. Meanwhile i go outside and call my pcp freakin out and she looks at my urinalysis within a few SECONDS says theres urine in your blood you have a uti. AND to top it off the associate who came to take my blood and do my iv had NO GLOVES ON. Scared of what i might have caught and contacting my attorney.

The most narcissistic person I have ever met in 42 years of nursing

Posted on September 26th, 2014

I honestly can't think of one thing nice to say about this doctor!!! He may be good in the ER but he is sub par in his getting along with people. Good luck to anyone needing him !!!

Posted on July 7th, 2016