A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Chadwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Chadwick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadwick
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chadwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Chadwick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwick graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Chadwick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald John Chadwick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Chadwick practice?
- Dr. Donald Chadwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Chadwick practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Neurologists.