A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Chadwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Chadwick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Chadwick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwick graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Chadwick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald John Chadwick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Chadwick practice?
- Dr. Donald Chadwick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Chadwick practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Neurologists.