A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Chakeres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chakeres
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chakeres Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Chakeres, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakeres graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chakeres has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Chakeres MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Chakeres practice?
- Dr. Donald Chakeres has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Chakeres practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.