A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Chakeres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Chakeres, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakeres graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Chakeres has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Chakeres MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Chakeres practice?
- Dr. Donald Chakeres has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Chakeres practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.