Dr. Donald Chamberlain MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017
Takes to explain everything.
I found that Dr. Chamberlain takes the time to explain everything to you and does not rush you. I found him to be very smart and personable too which most doctors are not from my experience. I have confidence in him.

November 15th, 2016
I thought Dr. Chamberlain was very professional.

September 26th, 2016
I call him Dr. Butcher
Comes in pre-op calling me Miss Jenny. My name is not Miss Jenny I say. Go back out and find out who I am and try again or we will dc iv's and I'll go elsewhere. Should have. Had to have a complete hysterectomy r/t endometrial lining cancer. Awoke from a supposed laproscopic Davinci with an art line, a central line in my neck, a Foley catheter and cut from hip to hip. He "accidentally" cut my vena cava while taking lymph samples. Had to have four units of blood, two units of platelets and a unit of plasma. Lost 4,ooo ml of blood.. Extended recovery. Refused to go back to him for post exam and found another dr as I would suggest anyone do before letting him handle your case.

September 25th, 2015
This is a very rude doctor. Full of himself, arrogant. Doesn't communicate well with those of us that doesn't understand the medical lingo. I could not recommend him at all based on his attitude!

August 21st, 2015
I was very nervous but he & his staff made me feel at ease. Very impressed!

July 2nd, 2014
Dr. Chamberlain, as well as his entire staff, are very professional and courteous...I am impressed by the consistent professionalism demonstrated on each visit...I would certainly recommend this physician...

September 21st, 2012
The whole team make it a very nice experience, Dr Chamberlain is one of the best doctors I have ever been to, God bless him his staff for all they do for the patience

April 18th, 2012
i was very pleased with this dr. and his staff.i will use him again.if i have to,without any doubts.

January 11th, 2012
Butchered me!
too many complications with the davinci to count. still have issues to this day. this happened in 2008 and for him to get the patient's choice award is a joke.

September 10th, 2010
He is the best!
My wife was diagnosed with stage 3c cervical cancer in early December. He has left no stone unturned. Dr. Chamberlain is a very compassionate man. His staff is very professional.

August 6th, 2010
best of the best
Dr Chamberlain performed my hysterectomy also using the robotic method. I had uterine cancer and he was highly recommended by my gynecologist in a neighboring state. This was possibly the best decision of my life. I had very little pain after my surgery and the follow up care I received and am still receiving is top notch. Dr. Chamberlain has a wonderful bedside manner and is very easy to talk to. This is also the opinion of my family who appreciated his compassion as we went through this very difficult time. His office staff is also the best I have dealt with. They are friendly and prompt, always returning my calls when I have questions. I am 3 years cancer free now and still see Dr. Chamberlain for regular check ups. I highly recommend Dr. Chamberlain and his office staff to anyone requiring Gyn/Oncology services. I am bewildered and shocked by the two negative posts I have read here.

May 28th, 2010
competent, reassuring
I felt I was in good hands