A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Donald Childs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Childs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Childs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Childs graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Childs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Childs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Childs practice?
- Dr. Donald Childs has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Childs practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Primary Care Doctors.