Dr. Donald Chipman Jr MD Patient Reviews

January 24th, 2016
Highly recommend!!

September 23rd, 2015
He's so good, I followed him to his new location!

March 4th, 2015
Great Doctor
My condition tends to be rather complicated (as I assume most pain doctor's patients are). Dr. Chipman is very patient. He actually listens and seems to really care about getting me back to doing some of the things I enjoy doing.

March 9th, 2014
Great doc!
Really listened to me. Helped reduce my pain!!

February 5th, 2014
WORST EVER DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
Horrible experience , Prescribes meds incorrectly, Hence take 1 tab 3-4 times daily and quantity of 60..................Now if I do the math the quantity would be 90 to 120 for the month.......Well then you have pharmacy call for a refill , Refill gets denied..............Okay so you go to your next appt they do a drug screen test and No Narcotics are found in your system and they discontinue your care and tell you to find another provider!!!!!!!! Now common sense would tell a MORON that no Narcotics would be in someone's system over 3-4 days so having called for a refill over 2 weeks prior would indicate I WAS OUT OF MEDS HELLO.......Something is not right with this doctor

January 15th, 2014
Fabulous physician
Took the time to listen to me and formulate a plan. I felt like I was the only patient he had to see that day. I highly recommend him!

November 3rd, 2013
I saw Dr. Chipman when he worked in Chattanooga. I think he's the best. Wish he were still here. He worked with me 100%, and kept me pain free. Helped me find affordable medication, and always took time to listen. We need more doctors like him. I never felt intimidated .

October 28th, 2013
Bad Bad Ethics-Report this one to the Medical Board
Prescribes a medication to be taken 3-4 times and quantity 75 a Month, Then drug tests me and wonders WHY there is none in my system when I had been out for a WEEK....So I get a phone call accusing me of selling my precription, I am turning them into the Medical Board. PS Important to note I was in the Middle of Injection Procedures when he removed my from his care, additionally they pharmacist called to get meds authorized before my next appt date and it was DENIED ......So if I had been out of my meds for a week surely it would Not be in my system ..Pharmacist said it should have be wrote at 120 a month then it would have been in my system

May 30th, 2013
One of the best drs. in the U.S.
I have been to many drs. throughout my 27 years of end stage renal disease and have numerous health problems. Dr. Chipman has a great bed-side manner, takes the time to answer all your questions and treats me like a person and not a paycheck. The staff are courteous, professional and very friendly. I would highly recommend this dr. to anyone. I've never waited longer than 10 mins. tops to be seen and he is accurate in his diagnosis, Great doctor!!!

May 21st, 2012