Dr. Donald Cho Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Donald Cho?

A pleasant surprise.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

The first thing that that comes to mind was that I had my first appointment with Dr. Cho scheduled 2 weeks from when the real need arose. I had just had heart surgery. Things were going poorly for me in my recovery and we were getting panicky. My daughter called Dr. Cho and they saw me that day. He followed up with me by phone and in the office frequently until I was on solid ground. The office staff is beyond any others I've dealt with. They are pleasant and so willing to help in any way they can. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing a good heart doctor. Some doctors are your worse nightmare, this doctor is your best dream.

Posted on July 6th, 2010

My 91yr old mother is a patient of Dr Cho. He is very patient and very helpful with her concerns and questions. She actually looks forward to visiting him. He answers all my questions and I feel like he is the best doctor for my mother.

Posted on March 9th, 2016