A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Clukies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Clukies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Clukies, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clukies graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clukies has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Francis Clukies MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Clukies practice?
- Dr. Donald Clukies has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Clukies practices Plastic Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Plastic Surgeons.