Dr. Donald Clukies MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017
Breast REDUCTION
I had lost a lot of weight and the weight of my breasts were creating a lot of pain in my shoulders and my back. I had heard from a friend that he did her surgery was I by 7:00 am, was in recovery and awake by noon. My surgery was at 7:00 am as well but I didn't wake up until 8:30 PM. My friend who was at the hospital thought I was dead. I was recently widowed and had a 9 year old son depending on me. Within one week after the surgery I had a grand mal seizure just, one of many more to come. I swore I had too much anesthesia or not enough oxygen. Long story short. I know 2 ladies who were in by 7:00 out by noon. NO issues. Well in my case life changed forever

January 18th, 2017
Replaced Implants
I previously gave Dr. Clukies 2 stars by a miscommunication. Please disregard my previous review which was written out of frustration and a lack of communication that was not on Dr. Clukies behalf.

January 7th, 2017
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Cluckies did my first Breast Augmentation Feb 1997. I had saline 285cc left and 300cc right. I was happy with the results although my right breast is naturally smaller and 15cc extra didn't make a difference. I also referred him to 5 of my friends. Sep 2016 my left implant punctured. I had my saline implants replaced with same bags (saline) Dec 2016. First of all my appointment was at 10:30am, he finally shows up at 1:45pm. We go over final cc amount. I wanted 355cc in left and 375cc in right he says 'No, thats too much' before I get to finish my sentence. He draws 360 right breast 350 left breast. I was trying to explain to him that I wanted more than 10cc extra in right breast to help even them out. Anyway, I wake up from surgery he says that he put 380cc in left and 390cc in right he also says I don't need to have a follow up visit because they are just replacements. So I go home. The pain starts that night, which is expected. I called the office that Friday saying my left breast is in excruciating pain and I was a little itchy from the pain medication. She calls me back saying Dr. Cluckies said to stop taking the percocets. She said I could drive down to pick up vicodin prescription (they can't call it in to pharmacy) but they were closing in an hour (it takes me 2+ hours) she says take tylenol and left breast will heal soon. My left breast is still in so much pain and nipple is way lower than before and quite bigger than my right breast. My paper work says 380cc left 390cc right, it also says 390cc left and 380cc right on different paper. I've called and expressed my concerns 3 more times, they tell me to go to my PCP. So unhappy!!!!! I feel like I wasted my money!!!!!!!

August 29th, 2016
Breast Reduction
If you're looking for a PS with years of experience, knowledgeable, compassionate, spends time with you going over all the benefits and risks of surgery, and greets you with a big smile when he sees you then he's your man. And if that's not enough, his office staff really know their stuff and always make you feel welcome.

June 25th, 2013
The Review he deserves!
When I was deciding if Dr. Cluckies was the doctor for me, I looked for reviews on him and there weren't many so I took a leap of faith. Now that I have realized how truly amazing he is at his job, I wanted to write him a review that he truly deserves in case someone is looking for one just like I was. When I went in for my first consult with Dr. Cluckies, he let me try sizers and when we discussed what size I wanted, he told me the size that would fit my frame. I was VERY hesitent for months. I called his office about three times to talk about size and they constantly reassured me that he was a conservative doctor and would give me a natural look. I decided to trust his experience and knowledge and boy am I glad I did!!! I am 3 weeks post-op today and my breasts are no longer swollen and look better and more perfect for my frame everyday. I got to see one of my "scars" yesterday and I had to look very hard to find it because it is almost INVISIBLE! Dr. Cluckies is amazing at what he does. The best thing he has to offer is EXPERIENCE. He has done this for many years and that is the kind of person I want handling my surgery. P.S- Dr. Cluckies only performs over the muscle and I understand that this may be a problem for some woman as most go under the muscle, BUT... I want you to know that since he has done over the muscle for so long, he has perfected his skill and I couldn't have asked for better results.

June 27th, 2012
Terrific surgeon. I wouldn't use anyone else.

May 9th, 2012
Tummy Tuck
Dr Clukies is an excellent doctor. he did my tummy tuck a year ago and the result is unbelievable. I check out other people on line and his work exceeds most of them. He is a hidden gem and a wonderful man.

March 16th, 2012
A Job Well Done!
Just wanted to say Dr. Clukies did my breast augmentation and I am very satisfied with the results. He is a great doctor, and makes you feel very comfortable. I have recommended him to all my friends. :)

April 8th, 2010
Overall I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Clukies...I had seen 2 other doctors and decided to have Dr. Clukies perform my breat augmentation because he understood what I wanted to have done and didn't try to talk me into going bigger as the other 2 doctors did. I wanted something that fit my frame and allowed me to run and excersize the way I already did. I now have beautiful, appropriate sized breasted for my frame and size. I am very pleased with the resultes.

May 22nd, 2017