Learn more about Dr. Donald Colvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Colvin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colvin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colvin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Colvin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Colvin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Colvin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald B. Colvin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Colvin practice?
- Dr. Donald Colvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Colvin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Fairfax Surgeons.