Dr. Donald Colvin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Colvin?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Donald Colvin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2016

Dr. Colvin is the best!

Dr. Colvin is an amazing doctor – he’s an even better person. As I write this testament, I’m at a loss for words – what do you say about the person that was key to saving your life? What words cannot reflect the gratitude felt through the gift of a quality of life that seemed impossible in the not too distant past? Our county and the world we inhabit is special because of people like Dr. Colvin and the members of his practice. Tackling cancer or a serious bowel disease only leaves bread crumbs of solace – the time Dr. Colvin spent explaining my condition, the procedure he was going to perform and the recovery process – during that conversation, I felt at peace having Stage 3-Colon Cancer along with 14 polyps. Two other moments of great comfort come to mind – right before surgery – Dr. Colvin, said “It will be all right” and today -- I’m all right, experiencing a quality and joy in life that brings tears to my eyes. And after surgery I was comforted by the beautiful pictures Dr. Colvin took on his personal time and lined throughout the post-operation unit. The nature pictures were stunning and a sign of Dr. Colvin’s caring nature – thinking about his patients and taking the extra step to make the procedure and experience more comfortable – AMAZING.

December 3rd, 2015

Wonderful surgeon & practice

November 12th, 2015

Dr. Colvin is an excellent person and a dependable surgeon. I find his diagnosis in my case was accurate. I refer Dr. Colvin to other patient having problems related to his practice areas. Thanks,

May 11th, 2015

Good experience

Would recommend this doctor. A good experience regarding an uncomfortable condition.

February 12th, 2013

Thankful family

Dr. Colvin saved my sister-in-law's life. She had colorectal cancer and was given less than one year to live. Seven years later she is cancer free and doing well . No other surgeon could do what he did with the same outstanding result and without a colostomy bag. we got several second opinions and went to him. we are glad we did. He is truly one of the most skillful surgeons in the country.

February 24th, 2012

Honest, direct,kind,understanding; the best care for his patient foremost in his actions. Explained the surgery (colorectal cancer, w/an ostomy), answered my questions patiently. In hospital he treated me w/kindness and sensitivity.He has a great sense of humor too. His patients come first.

July 11th, 2009

Wish I found him sooner!

It didn't take long for Dr. Colvin to determine that the referrals, recommendations and procedures that led me to him were for naught, Praise God!! If I had been referred to him at the outset, it could have saved me lots of time, unnecessary angst for me, friends & family, and some major schedule changes. I was immediately impressed by his level of confidence, coupled with a light-hearted bedside manner. We've scheduled a follow-up as "closure" and I'd recommend him to anyone in need of such care.

June 18th, 2009

Very Good Doctor

Fixed me up with a minimum of trauma. Will definitely use again if/when the need arises.

November 4th, 2008

The Way Doctors Should Be

Dr. Colvin explained my surgery, treatment, and recovery very clearly. He was more than willing to spend time answering my questions. He was friendly and reassuring. I would recommend him to anyone.

February 15th, 2017