A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Condit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Condit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Condit
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Condit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Condit, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Macular Degeneration
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Retinal Detachment
- Sports Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Condit graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Condit has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Patrick Condit MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Condit practice?
- Dr. Donald Condit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Condit practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.