A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Condit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Condit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Condit
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Condit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Condit, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Macular Degeneration
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Retinal Detachment
- Sports Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Condit graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Condit has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Patrick Condit MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Condit practice?
- Dr. Donald Condit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Condit practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.