A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Conlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Conlon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlon graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conlon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conlon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Conlon practice?
Dr. Donald Conlon practices Internal Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Internists.