Dr. Donald Conway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
Tummy Tuck
What I liked about Dr. Conway is that he took the time to see what my problem was an how to correct it the best way possible. My results were awesome, I recommend him to any of my friends that needs a tummy tuck.....

May 20th, 2016
Body reconstruction after super massive weight loss
I am a difficult case I have lost 245 pounds, and had to have extensive body recunstruncttion. I have never been thin, so Dr Conway is building an entire body from scratch basically. He is amazing, and the work that he has done so far is nothing less then miraculous.

November 3rd, 2009
Breast Reduction
I would definitely recommend Dr. Conway. He is very professional and kind. My overall experience was wonderful, he changed my life by doing by breast reduction surgery.

September 29th, 2009
THE BEST DOCTOR IN WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA
WHEN I FIRST MET DR CONWAY I WAS SCARED BECAUSE I WAS GETTING READY TO LOSE BOTH OF MY BREAST TO BREAST CANCER I WENT TO HIM BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME NEW "BOOB'S AS MY SON WOULD SAY" AND HE WAS GUIDING ME ON HOW WE WERE GOING TO GO ABOUT IT AND WHEN WE WOULD START DOING THE SURGERYS.. I HAVE TO SAY THAT DR. CONWAY HAS DONE A AWSOME JOB AND I CAN SAY WITH A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE THAT MY BREAST LOOK AWSOME AND LOOK BETTER THEN THE ONES THAT I LOST. I HAVE SHOWED EVERYONE THAT WILL LOOK WHAT A GREAT JOB HE HAS DONE AND HAVE TOLD EVERYONE THAT HE IS THE DOCTOR TO GO TO FOR PLASTIC SURGERY WHEN YOU ARE GOING THREW BREAST CANCER OR JUST WANTING TO GET PLASTIC SURGERY DONE... DR CONWAY YOU ARE THE GREATEST.