Dr. Donald Conway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Conway?

Great Job with BA

Posted on July 14th, 2017

I am in my early 20s and went to Dr. Conways and a few other PS in the area. Dr. Conway made me feel the most comfortable and without pressure. The results are great and he did just what I asked. The office and staff were all great. I felt supported and educated during the whole process. Recommend!

Tummy Tuck

Posted on September 6th, 2016

What I liked about Dr. Conway is that he took the time to see what my problem was an how to correct it the best way possible. My results were awesome, I recommend him to any of my friends that needs a tummy tuck.....

Body reconstruction after super massive weight loss

Posted on May 20th, 2016

I am a difficult case I have lost 245 pounds, and had to have extensive body recunstruncttion. I have never been thin, so Dr Conway is building an entire body from scratch basically. He is amazing, and the work that he has done so far is nothing less then miraculous.

Breast Reduction

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

I would definitely recommend Dr. Conway. He is very professional and kind. My overall experience was wonderful, he changed my life by doing by breast reduction surgery.

THE BEST DOCTOR IN WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA

Posted on September 29th, 2009

WHEN I FIRST MET DR CONWAY I WAS SCARED BECAUSE I WAS GETTING READY TO LOSE BOTH OF MY BREAST TO BREAST CANCER I WENT TO HIM BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME NEW "BOOB'S AS MY SON WOULD SAY" AND HE WAS GUIDING ME ON HOW WE WERE GOING TO GO ABOUT IT AND WHEN WE WOULD START DOING THE SURGERYS.. I HAVE TO SAY THAT DR. CONWAY HAS DONE A AWSOME JOB AND I CAN SAY WITH A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE THAT MY BREAST LOOK AWSOME AND LOOK BETTER THEN THE ONES THAT I LOST. I HAVE SHOWED EVERYONE THAT WILL LOOK WHAT A GREAT JOB HE HAS DONE AND HAVE TOLD EVERYONE THAT HE IS THE DOCTOR TO GO TO FOR PLASTIC SURGERY WHEN YOU ARE GOING THREW BREAST CANCER OR JUST WANTING TO GET PLASTIC SURGERY DONE... DR CONWAY YOU ARE THE GREATEST.

Posted on October 5th, 2017