A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Cook, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Cook MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Cook practice?
- Dr. Donald Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Cook practices Urology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Urologists.