A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cooke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cooke, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Cooke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Donald Cooke MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Cooke practice?
- Dr. William Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cooke practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Durango, CO.
See Durango Internists and Durango Allergists.