A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cooke, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Cooke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Donald Cooke MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Cooke practice?
- Dr. William Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. William Cooke practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Durango, CO.
See Durango Internists and Durango Allergists.