A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Corenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Corenman, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corenman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corenman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Corenman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Diseases
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Diseases
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Corenman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Corenman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald S Corenman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Corenman practice?
- Dr. Donald Corenman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Corenman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Vail, CO.
See Vail Surgeons and Vail Orthopedic Surgeons.