A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Corenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Corenman, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Corenman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Corenman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Corenman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald S Corenman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Corenman practice?
- Dr. Donald Corenman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Corenman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Vail, CO.
See Vail Surgeons.