Dr. Donald Corenman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2016
Although Dr. Corenman is the only spine surgeon I have first hand knowledge of. I originally went to him as my first choice because of reccomendations from neighbors and friends. The poster sized, and autographed, photos that line the walls of the long corridor leading to the reception desk told me I had made the best choice of surgeons (probably world-wide). The caring, professional and relaxed atmosphere of the clinic reassured me of my decision to go there. The results of my spinal fusion have exceeded my expectations.

January 28th, 2016
Now I know why people come from around the country to see him
I recently had ACDF 2 level fusion. Still healing and wearing collar, I can already feel the result of less pain Im sure it will be even more noticeable in a few months. Have to say, Dr. Corenman and his staff are the best I have seen after years of neck pain...he actually listens to the patient and does his best to diagnose the problem. The Steadman Clinic and Vail Valley Medical Center were exceptionally caring during my 2 night hospital stay.Simply nothing short of outstanding.

November 9th, 2015
ACDF
I had a cervical fusion done by Dr. Corenman. Everything went fantastically!

October 13th, 2015
No more headache
I had a c2- c3 spinal fusion with Dr. Corenman and I am 100% better. I suffered from a headache all day everyday for 3 years prior to my surgery. Dr. Corenman and his PAs explained everything in extensive detail. They spent so much time with me that I felt like I was the only patient. After surgery I woke up without a headache for the first time in 3 years! Amazing surgeon. Amazing staff. I have two friends that have now seen Dr. Corenman for surgery and they also have great results!

October 12th, 2014
Most caring and skilled spine specialist there is!
I have had one other very serious medical condition. Flight for life scenario to a major trauma hospital. I had a horrible experience beginning to end. Mostly no communication. But with Dr. Corenman I had a totally different experience. I had one of the largest herniated disk that doctors had seen in a long time, I was in excruciating pain since it was hitting a major nerve. Dr. Corenman took my case very serious. Admitted me to hospital directly from his clinic and operated next day. The care and sensitivity was unmatched to anything I have ever experienced. He explained everything in detail, shared his videos on his website, and called my husband himself after surgery at 1am. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Corenman. He is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful caring person. Highly recommend him over and over! :-)

September 4th, 2014
Respectful Doctor
Since I have had sciatica pain, I searched online for my solution and I found him. I searched his website forum and found everything I need. I posted a query and he answered very nicely. He is nice man. I wish his best of luck.

December 28th, 2013
Dr. Corenman has a wonderful caring demeanor. I have been to 4 other doctors before seeing him and within a few moments I had an accurate diagnosis and plan for treatment. His team went above and beyond helping me get into the pain management doctor the very next day for treatment. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Corenman and his team!!!

February 3rd, 2013
Best Neck Doctor EVER
I went to Dr. Corenman with a herniated C5/6. Since it was a single level, I opted for the Artificial Disc Replacement, even though the long term data is not there yet and it is relatively new in the US (7-10 yrs). However, I felt I was in safe hands with Dr. Corenman. This doc is awesome and I can't say enough nice things about him, Eric his PA or his nurses Diana and Sarah, or even Vangie. All of his staff were so helpful in this process and answered all questions and returned my calls no matter how late or even if it was on the weekend. It has been 2 weeks since surgery, and my neck is doing wonderfully. I can't wait to see how it is going to perform after a full recovery. But I do believe Dr. Corenman is the best neck surgeon and I will not trust my neck to no other surgeon out there. Thanks Corenman and staff!!!!

September 14th, 2012
Good things come to those who wait...
Let's be real. If you need a surgery on your spine, you want the most gifted and talented surgeons in the world. If you want the most gifted and talented surgeon in the world, you'll put up with an office visit wait. If you wait in the comfy office with friendly staff and refreshments, you'll be glad you did. The wait is there because Dr. Corenman spends so much quality time with his patients. I've seen a few elite spine surgeons in my day and my life has changed forever because of him. I would not waste another minute trying to find his equal- it won't happen!

March 19th, 2012
The way all health care should be.
Too much to say! This practice was amazing from day one. From the nurses (Sarah and Diana) to the surgical coordinator (Vangie) to the PA Eric and of course Dr. Corenman. Top notch practice with the best staff possible. You could tell from the first contact what they really cared about...my health. I am forever grateful to them all for the EXCEPTIONAL care, service, compassion and professionalism that they gave me. Oh yeah, double fusion and woke up with zero pain. Was in excruciating pain for the 2 months prior to the surgery.

April 15th, 2011
Amazing Physician! I cant say enough good things!
I had been told by several other Doctors that I was "unfixable". Dr. Corenman found issues that the other Doctors had missed. He performed surgery on me about 5 months ago. Since then I have begun to regain a quality of life that I didn't think I would ever have again. Dr. Corenman and the staff at Vail Valley Medical Center are amazing caregivers and equally amazing people. I would recommend them to anyone. Especially if you have been told there is no hope. I flew halfway across the country to see them. It turned out to be the best decision I have ever made!

December 14th, 2010
Dr. Corenman is the Best Spine Surgeon
Dr. Corenman is the ONLY surgeon I have visited for my long term spine condition that actually took the time to explain it to me in detail and even showed it to me on a model. After my consultation, I decide to have surgery so I could resume my previous activity level; however, I felt like he took the most conservative approach in giving me ALL of my options and didn't try to hard sell me on going under the knife like a couple of other less personal spine clinics I visited.