A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Corey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Corey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Corey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corey graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Corey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Corey MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Corey practice?
- Dr. Donald Corey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Corey practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists.