A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Courts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Courts
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Courts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Courts graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Courts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Earle Courts MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Courts practice?
- Dr. Donald Courts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Courts practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN.
See Sonora Family Physicians.