A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Coustan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Coustan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Coustan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Macrosomia
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Infant Disorders
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Coustan graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coustan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ross Coustan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Coustan practice?
- Dr. Donald Coustan has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Coustan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.