A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Craven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Craven, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Craven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Boston Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Craven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Craven practice?
Dr. Donald Craven practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.