A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Craven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Craven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Craven, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Craven graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Craven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Craven MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Craven practice?
- Dr. Donald Craven has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Craven practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.