Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Feb 26th, 2015

Great surgeon and wonderful person...staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful during a very stressful situation. Love dr crockett!

Best doctor ever. Hands down! show details Best doctor ever. Hands down!
by Tina on Aug 29th, 2014

I love Dr. Crockett he has great bedside manner. So patient, caring, and understanding. Best doctor i have ever seen. My leg just would heal right. When I went to Dr. Crockett I knew I was in good hands. He takes his time and explained everything to you where you can understand just what's going on. Thank you Dr. Crockett for all you have done for me. May God bless you and your wonderful staff.

A caring, wise, and effective physician with a disgraceful office staff show details A caring, wise, and effective physician with a disgraceful office staff
by Randall Trainer on Sep 13th, 2010

I have taken my elderly mother to Dr. Crockett several times with extreme swelling in her feet and legs which severely disabled her for years. Now the swelling is gone and she can walk again, thanks to Dr. Crockett and his VNUS closure procedure done in his office. Rarely have I seen such a caring, wise, and effective physician, with great nurses too. If he were not so outstanding, I would never put up with his office staff, who are consistently surly, rude, lazy, and bumbling.