Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I was so lucky Dr. Chino was on call show details I was so lucky Dr. Chino was on call
by Linda K on Aug 6th, 2015

Dr. Cugini was on call the night I was in the ER and needed surgery. He explained everything and did a wonderful job. He found something that did not show up on the CT scan and removed it. I was released the next day with very little pain.

Dr. Cugini show details Dr. Cugini
by Marianne Goggins on May 4th, 2015

I went to Dr. Cugini to have my gall bladder removed. He was very nice and such a professional. Made me feel very at ease. I highly recommend him.

Jul 9th, 2014

Dr. Cugini is the best surgeon I ever had!

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by MaryAnn on Nov 14th, 2013

I liked this doctor. That says it all, I like very few doctors. He knows what he is doing.

Barbara Nosti show details Barbara Nosti
Nov 18th, 2012

Dr. Cugini removed my Dad appendixes. My had is 81 yrs old, with a lot of health problems. Dr. Gugini is very wonderful, he explains every thing he is going to do, in a down to earth manner. I would highly recommend him.

Jul 17th, 2012

Excellent call back, information and staff....very patient centric, do your research and ask questions which they will gladly answer.

Great surgeon!!! show details Great surgeon!!!
by TB on Jun 24th, 2010

Great doctor, excellant surgeon! Would recommend him to anyone that needs to have surgery done.