A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Culley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Culley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Culley, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Culley graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Culley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Albert Culley MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Culley practice?
- Dr. Donald Culley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Culley practices Urology near Griffin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Suwanee, GA.
See Griffin Urologists.