Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 22nd, 2015

This doctor is rude and does not seem to have the time to listen to his patients. He has NO bedside manners and should retire. He accused my 72 year old husband of being a meth addict because he is very thin. He had other doctors call us to set up appointments without informing us. I'd rather die than go back to him.

Run the other way!!! show details Run the other way!!!
by Edward on Nov 11th, 2013

This Dr needs to retire. He is rude and walks out of the room after 5 minutes making a smart remark. He never listen to why I was there. It turned out that I had stomach cancer after I found a new Dr. He only cares about getting out of his office at 2pm. He is a horrible Dr and a rude person. His staff is a pathetic joke. I have never seen such stupid help in my life. The so called Dr assistant takes over after 2pm and he was so snotty yet was so dumb and useless. The girl taking your pulse and trying to read your file could not pronounce any of the prescriptions that were listed and kept insisting that the cream that I was using was for a tickle even though I told her that it was not. I have been there 3 times in 1 year and they still have not asked for records from my last Dr and have not refilled my prescriptions. If you value your health Please find another Dr with a well trained staff.

Jan 17th, 2012

I have gone to dr c for over 30 years, I find him very caring, I now take my husband & mother to him

Go to Scottsdale, not Phoenix! show details Go to Scottsdale, not Phoenix!
Aug 3rd, 2010

I've gone to the Phoenix office several times and it is horrible. The decor is very dirty (carpet, walls). And, the staff was rude. The P.A.s are nice, but I never saw an actual physician.I went to the Scottdsale location and it is beautiful, clean. I can actually schedule to see a physician at anytime. And, the staff is FRIENDLY.Demographics should not govern how the facility should be operated. But, I suspect it has a lot to do with demographics.