A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Curran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Curran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joseph Curran MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Curran practice?
- Dr. Donald Curran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Curran practices Internal Medicine near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Newington, CT.
See New Britain Internists.