Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Hickey
Dr. Donald Hickey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hickey is affiliated with Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital and Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Hickey has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Donald Hickey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Pankaj Singhal
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0.21 mi
Dr. Evan Evans
Buffalo, NY 0.21 mi43
Dr. Steven Barone
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0.21 mi9