A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hickey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Hickey, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickey graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hickey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Douglas Hickey MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Hickey practice?
- Dr. Donald Hickey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Hickey practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.