A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Johnson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Johnson practice?
- Dr. Donald Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Johnson practices Family Medicine near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Primary Care Doctors.