A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Lowell Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald H Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Donald Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Miller practices Family Medicine near Tewksbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Tewksbury Family Physicians.