A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Peterson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Duane Peterson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Donald Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Peterson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Pulmonologists, Wynnewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Wynnewood Sleep Medicine Doctors.