A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Peterson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Duane Peterson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Donald Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Peterson practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Sleep Medicine Doctors, Wynnewood Pulmonologists, and Wynnewood Critical Care Practitioners.