A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Peterson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Peterson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Douglas Peterson MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Donald Peterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Peterson practices Urology near North Wilkesboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NC and Mebane, NC.
See North Wilkesboro Urologists.