Dr. Donald Simmons Is this you?

Posted on April 20th, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Simmons 10 years ago, about 2004. He was the ONLY doctor (after having seen so many) that truly understood me. Unfortunately, I lost my insurance back then. I am now insured again and am disappointed to see he's retired. I wish I could tell him how much he helped me and how grateful I am to him.

how good of a Dr. he is

Posted on December 6th, 2009

He is the greatest Dr. I have ever gone to. He helped me with my problems and keeps on top of my problems. He treats me very well with talk and what he gives me as meds. I can't say enough good things about him. He is just the greatest Dr. for me,I hope he will be around for my life time

Adult ADHD