A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Thomas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thomas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald D Thomas MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Donald Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Thomas practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Surgeons.