The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Thomas II
Dr. Donald Thomas II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Santa Barbara, CA and San Luis Obispo, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with OHSU Hospital & Clinics, Advocate Illinois Masonic Med Ct and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Thomas II has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Donald Thomas II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Clifford Deveney
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Portland, OR 0 mi47
Dr. Olamide Alabi
Vascular Surgery, Residency
Portland, OR 0 mi3
Dr. Albert Starr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Portland, OR 0 mi64