Dr. Davenport show details Dr. Davenport
by michele on Apr 21st, 2014

Doctor was very professional. I appreciated his candor & expertise.

lap band show details lap band
Aug 21st, 2013

I have had some complications with the lap band. Office staff was rude and when I adressed my concern with the service I was told to find another doctor. So much for working through the problem? People in the office will make or break your success with bariatric surgery. You pay money each time you go in so you can be treated poorly. .... not worth it anymore.

Teacher show details Teacher
Jun 14th, 2013

I was admitted to the local hospital very sick. Dr. Davenport happen to be the surgeon on call. (Blessing) He determined that I had a bowel obstruction and needed emergency surgery. I was immediately comfortable with him and I knew I was in excellent hands. He is caring compassionate and willing to spend as much time with the patient as needed. The staff in his office is wonderful as well.

Bariatric Surgeon show details Bariatric Surgeon
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr. Davenport is a fun, compassionate, and caring doctor who truly does seem to care about his patients. He sits down with me each visit and really talks to me. If I have had a bad month, he never acts disappointed. He stays positive and encouraging. Definitely a doctor that someone in need of surgery should look at for their health care.

Dr. Davenport is Great show details Dr. Davenport is Great
Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Davenport has a wonderful bedside manner. He is caring and compassionate. His staff is great to work with and the ease of getting appointments is a rarity here in West Texas. I would have liked to seen him more on my follow-up visits but he is in such demand that he is called away for emergency surgery quite often. Anyone who wants a caring physician...Dr. Davenport is your doctor.

> > Patient Reviews