A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Decarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Decarlo is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Decarlo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Decarlo graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Decarlo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Decarlo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Decarlo practice?
- Dr. Donald Decarlo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Decarlo practices Emergency Medicine near Hudson, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Hudson Emergency Physicians.