Dr. Donald Debeltz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
Highly impressed. I took three family members along and he was quite kind to field questions and concerns from each of us. His answers were concise and thoughtful. I felt he was prepared re: my case and had allotted a sufficient amount of time for our visit. He made me feel 100% relieved regardless of how we opt to proceed.. A prince of a man, if you will. If surgery is required I would feel most comfortable having him for my surgeon. Highly recommend !!!

June 24th, 2014
Exceptional Integrity and Rapport
My mother is currently a patient of Dr. Debeltz's, and I cannot express how impressed I am with him. First of all, upon our initial consultation, he walked in and introduced himself as Don. That in itself, blew me away. He visits my mother regularly sometimes 1-2 times a day. Not many doctors do this unfortunately. His bedside manner is genuine and sincere. He should really teach a class in rapport building skills to med students, because his are impeccable. He is more than happy to answer any questions and never talks down to you. He talks to you, not at you. Do not hesitate to make an appointment with him today. You will not be disappointed!

December 3rd, 2012
One of the best Dr's. I've had!
Dr. Debeltz is one of the best Dr's. I've had! He was very kind and sincere during the time I was in the hospital for pancreatitis. His bedside manner was phenominal and above and beyond. He was honest with me about my diagnosis, without scaring me. He was very compassionate and empathetic and checked on me every morning/almost every morning to see how I was doing- even if I was asleep, he'd still check on me. He was very encouraging and pleased when I healed up very well after my severe bout of pancreatitus. He made my stay so much more pleasant and cheered me on for my recovery. Overall, a Dr. that deserves a lot of recognition. I'm looking forward to having him do my surgery. I trust him for it!