A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Debrakeleer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Debrakeleer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Debrakeleer, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Patient Care
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Debrakeleer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Debrakeleer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Debrakeleer DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Debrakeleer practice?
- Dr. Donald Debrakeleer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Debrakeleer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Lansdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.