Learn more about Dr. Donald DeGrange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald DeGrange is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeGrange
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeGrange Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald DeGrange, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGrange graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeGrange has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald A DeGrange MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. DeGrange practice?
- Dr. Donald DeGrange has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald DeGrange practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.