A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald DeGrange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald DeGrange is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald DeGrange, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGrange graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeGrange has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Arthur DeGrange MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. DeGrange practice?
- Dr. Donald DeGrange has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald DeGrange practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD and Camarillo, CA.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.