A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dembo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dembo
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dembo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Dembo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dembo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Dembo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Howard Dembo MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Dembo practice?
- Dr. Donald Dembo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Dembo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists and Lutherville Timonium Cardiologists.