Dr. Donald Dennis MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Atlanta, GA

November 2nd, 2016
This man, so calleddr is a hoax. He ruined the quality of my life with botched surgeries. But he couldnt take my drive. My mind. My soul. He will stand before God - a loser. Please stay away b

April 8th, 2016
Miracle Doctor
Dr. Dennis is awesome explains using very good details. Awesome doctor!!

January 4th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Dennis for toxic mold exposure. He is a true blessing. I am so thankful for his vast knowledge about toxic mold & treatment. His staff is also amazing. Highly recommend Dr. Dennis!

August 27th, 2015
Changed my life! One of the best physicians practicing today, a category leader and pioneer. Has subsequently helped numerous friends! Highly recommend!

July 12th, 2012
Toxic Mold Exposure at work
Dr. Dennis is the only doctor that I could find in Georgia that treats "Toxic Mold". He understands the physical, emotional and psychological toll that accompanies an illness like mold poison "Mycotoxins". I have never had a doctor that was so caring and concern about my health. If I had not found Dr. Dennis, I would not be alive today. I have recommended this "Wonderful & Great" doctor to co-workers and other friends.The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

April 27th, 2011
The BEST
I went to Dr. Dennis for sinus issues. Not only has he resaolved those but his treatment plan includes helping me deal with the causes that lead to my sinus issues - thus preventing a reoccurance!Dr. Dennis experience and knowledge shows through in both routine explainations / attention but also if anything abnormal presents itself. I would not put my trust in any other ENT specialists.

March 15th, 2011
Finally some real help!
I was referred by another patient. Dr. Dennis saw one of my major causes in the first 10 mins. Excellent Dr. with a very professional staff - all friendly and caring.

August 20th, 2010
Dr Dennis is an outstanding doctor. I have been his patient for many years and he is one of the best doctors that I know. He is an extraordinary, caring professional who goes way beyond his duty to ensure the patient is well and satisfied. I am out of my words to further express my satisfaction with this wonderful person.

December 6th, 2009
Good Doctor
I'm thankful Dr Dennis has helped me I'm better than I was but not well yet. Valarie his office help has NO patience and is rude.

September 3rd, 2009
Dr. Dennis is THE BEST!
I am well because of Dr Dennis. After years of illness and many doctors, he is the only one who diagnosed my CAUSE for being sick and didn't just treat the many symptoms that go with fungal sinusitis. It was my environment and my diet driving my illness and yes I had to do air tests, and pay for remediation and it wasn't cheap, but that wasn't Dr Dennis fault I had a leak in the roof. The guy he referred me to, Jason Rowell, was wonderful, too. Dr. Dennis only refers to quality people and docs and he gives you all the information then it's up to you. The people complaining about money are the lazy people who want a magic pill to fix their symptoms and that way they don't have to address their moldy house and their poor diet.This doctor makes you part of your wellness and he uses out of the normal treatments like nose sprays but guess what-they work!!!!!!!I LOVE DR DENNIS AND I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR MY GREAT HEALTH! He also has a wonderful staff with a nurse, Vicki, who goes out of her way to help you. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!

August 20th, 2009
Dr. Dennis Highly Recommened
If you are willing to take the advice and prescription that Dr. Dennnis offer, you will get better. Your sinus issues are probably caused by mold and yeast, you probably have food allergies, and you probably need to readically change your life. But, it is worth it. Dr. Dennis cares and will work with you to help you fell better.

August 13th, 2008
Dr. dennis Rating
He is an Exceedingly excellent physician. Very Caring and listens. He is the most thorough physician I have ever seen.