A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Denny is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Denny, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denny graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Denny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Francis Denny MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Denny practice?
- Dr. Donald Denny has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Denny practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Kendall Park, NJ.
See Hillsborough Radiologists.