A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Denny is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Denny, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denny graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Denny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Denny practice?
Dr. Donald Denny practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hightstown, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Hillsborough Radiologists.