A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Denny is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denny
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Denny Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Denny, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denny graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Denny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald F Denny MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Denny practice?
- Dr. Donald Denny has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donald Denny practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ.
See Pennington Radiologists.